Eric Nelson facilitates all classes for Stress Less Kzoo. He has 30 year experience in Complementary Medicine and Contemplative Science and Practice (22 years as Program Developer for the Fetzer Institute). Eric’s formal contemplative and mindfulness practice training include:
- 2015-2016 – Chelsea Meditation – 4 – Foundations of Mindfulness
- 2011- Center for Mindfulness @ UMass Medical School – Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- 2002 – Dzogchen Center- Non-Dual Practice
Canceled Due to Covid
1. Mindful Living 1 – 8-weeks: Monday February 11-March 29, 2020, 7-9 pm @ Kazoo Books (includes Saturday retreat March 20, 9:30-3:30 pm. Total course fee only $195, scholarships available call Eric at 269-553-6621 or email – StressLessKzoo@gmail.com For more information or to register click here.
2. Day Retreat March: Saturday March 20, 2020 9:30 am to 4 pm @ Unitarian Church, Portage. Fee $30. For more information or to register click here.
1. Mindful Living Skills 1 (8 Sessions). Meets on September 13- October 25 @ 7-9 pm @ Kazoo Books on Parkview. Course includes a Saturday retreat, 9:30-3:30 pm. Total Couse fee only $195. Scholarships are available, call Eric at 269-553-6621. For more information or to register click here.
2. New Year’s Workshop: Connecting Mindfulness, Values and Intentions for a Happy and Healthy 2020 – December 11, 9:30-3 pm @ Unitarian Church in Portage. Fee $40, scholarships available call Eric at 269-553-6621. For more information or to register click here.
Select product to view